VISIT POMPEII, SORRENTO, AND POSITANO WITH OUR PRIVATE TOUR IN ONE DAY
Book your shore excursion here and visit the famous ruins of Pompeii and then immerse yourself in the majestic scenery of Sorrento and Positano.
This private tour starts and finishes by meeting your needs first beginning with pick-ups from one of the following ports: Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, or Amalfi, or alternatively, from any hotel located in Naples, Sorrento, and in the Amalfi Coast area.
See our drivers and tour guides more like your local friends as they skillfully drive and guide you around places such as the ruins of Pompeii, sharing their knowledge and passion with you in familial and friendly manner.
We also provide private transfers to/from any destination including but not limited to: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Naples, Rome and more.
Wherever you need to go, sit back, relax, and Letusdrive!
The tour has duration of 8-9 hours to visit the three enchanted places and enjoy it and customize it by your request.
Pompeii: 2 hours (approx.)
Sorrento: 1 hour (approx.)
Positano: 1 hour (approx.)
Lunch: 1 hour (on request)
The tour do not include:
– Entrance ticket for archaeological sites/museums;
– Lunch. Although your driver will be happy to suggest you a typical restaurant depending by you request.
The tour includes:
– English and Spanish spoken driver.
– Gasoline, toll and parking
PORT: Port of Naples/Salerno Harbour/ Port of Sorrento / Amalfi Harbour.
AIRPORT: Capodichino, Airport in Rome
HOTEL: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast or anywhere in Region.
Also from Rome:
SITES AND WHAT TO DO:
– Visit of the ruins for 2 hours with or without official licensed guide
– Visit of the Cammeos and Coral factory
– Limoncello free tasting
– Local wine tasting
– Walking among the Historical center
– Visit of the lemon garden and Limoncello tasting
– Visit of the Olive oil factory and free tasting
– Visit of the inlaid wood factory
– Walking among the city center and beach
– Visit of the Ceramic factory
On request we are able to provide a private guide service in the language for the visit of the archaeological sites.